Genki’s Maid cafe is back and our many maids and butlers are ready to serve you!
As mentioned in our news post, the café serves drinks and desserts, as well as the lovely company of the maid or butler you’ve booked a time with. Time slots are booked by following this link – it will be necessary to create an account, so you can change og delete your bookings.
If booking for a group, each person will have to book their seat, as it is unfortunately not possible to book for more people at a time. If you do not wish to book in advance, it is possible to book at the door, if there are time slots available – our café staff will gladly help.
- You must be ready 5 minutes before your reserved time slot else it will be annulled and can be used by someone else.
- A time slot equals 30 minutes starting at every full and half hour, and includes cleaning.
- Please do not touch our butlers and maids.
- Please do not ask our maids or butlers about their personal information.
- Please do not take photos of our maids, butlers, og café – if you want your picture taken with a maid/butler, you can purchase one.
- Please don’t linger in the door or where people/staff need to pass.
- Outside food and drinks may not be consumed in the café.
Genki reserves the right to expel anyone from the café, if they are discovered to be breaking any of the above rules.